SUTEX BANK Offers IMPS services to the customers where customers have to register one time for the service and shall in turn receive a unique MMID and MPIN to receive money from any person who have his/her MMID or a internet banking account or Mobile banking facility.
What is IMPS?
IMPS is an innovative real time payment service that is available round the clock. This service is offered by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) that empowers customers to transfer money instantly through banks and RBI authorized Prepaid Payment Instrument Issuers (PPI) across India.
What are the benefits of IMPS?
- Available 24 x7 (functional even on holidays)
- Safe and secure, easily accessible and cost effective
- Channel Independent can be initiated from Mobile/ Internet / ATM channels
- Debit & Credit Confirmation by SMS
What are the services available under IMPS?
Funds Transfer and Remittances
1. Sending Money
2. Receiving Money
- Merchant Payments
- Grocery bills
- Travel & Ticketing
- Credit Card bills
- Utility bills
- Online shopping
- School & College fees
- Mobile top ups & DTH recharge
Services Offered under IMPS
- P2P - IMPS offer an instant,24*7 interbank electronic fund transfer service capable of processing person to person, person to account and person to merchant remittances via mobile, internet and atms. It is a multichannel and multidimensional platform that make the payments possible within fraction of seconds with all the standards and integrity maintained for security required for even high worth transactions.
Sender & Receiver – Have to register for Mobile Banking & get a unique ID called
- Generation of MMID is a One-time process.
- Remitter (Sender) transfer funds to beneficiary (Receiver) using Mobile no. & 7digit MMID of beneficiary.
- P2A - is possible using Beneficiary account number and IFS code as well, in addition to Beneficiary mobile number and MMID.
For Any Query, Talk To Us. Enter Your Mobile Number Below & We Shall Assist You.